Directions to Villa Valleyview
From Athens international Airport:
- Leave the airport, follow highway direction Athina / Elefsina (E94 / A6)
- follow highway direction Korinthe
- Follow Highway A7 to Tripoli / Kalamata
- Exit Kalamata, follow signs to Airport of Kalamata
From the Kalamata Airport:
- Leave the airport and turn right, direction of Messinie and Pylos
- Follow the road to Pylos (50 min)
- Once in Pylos, follow the signs to Methoni (turn right at the Pylos Square)
- Follow the road to Methoni (15 min)
- Just before you enter Methoni, there is a sports stadium at your left hand. Here, you turn left and follow the signs to Finikounda and Koroni.
- In 5 minutes you will see a large white building on your left hand side
- right after this building you take a left, following the sign to ´Evangelismos´.
- Follow this small road swinging up the hill for about 5 minutes / 2 kilometers
- You will see orange buildings with blue shutters, and a big sign saying ‘For Rent, For Sale’
- Here, you turn right on the asphalt road (you will see the waste containers) and immediately left to the dirt road (nb: follow the dirt road going straight, not the one going up the hill).
- you will pass two or three entrances of other properties on your left hand side, before you will see a dirt road on your right. Two signs are saying ‘Villa Nefeli’ and ‘Villa Valleyview’. Take this road, going down.
- You will pass the entrance to Villa Nefeli on your left. Go straight, and follow the road over the hill and steep downwards. You will see Villa Valleyview in front of you
- The dirt road goes downhill and will turn into a concrete road. Drive all the way to the end and park in front of the villa.